Our Service Guarantee & Refund Policy
The Resume People wish to make absolutely clear that we are 100% confident our service will meet your requirements. A resume is an “organic document” that should change frequently in order to best represent you in your search for employment.
As such we provide the following guarantees:
- Until you are happy with the final result, every version of your resume we send should be considered a draft – You are welcome to suggest changes and make additions that we agree make your resume a better fit for the original purpose you contacted us for.
- There is no need to worry that your resume might go out of date shortly after you receive your final documents. We offer a discounted service ($29.95) to amend your resume should you need to at any stage after you have accepted a final version.
- We will send you your CV in any format you require, upon request up to 90 days from purchase (and in most cases, probably longer!).
- If after all of this you are still not happy with our product, simply request a refund via email (email@example.com) listing why you believe we have not, and cannot meet our promises to you. One of our senior staff will review the complaint and contact you within 14 days with a resolution or an offer of partial or full reimbursement of your purchase price.
If you are unsure of what may or may not be considered grounds for a partial/full refund
You are not eligible for a refund if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
- do not adhere to the communication timeframe guidelines as supplied by The Resume People and your circumstances change
You may be eligible for a refund if:
- Our product does not meet an acceptable quality as determined by a relevant industry body
- Does not match the description as provided by our Sales People, Website or Advertising
- Does not meet any extra promises made about such things like performance, condition and quality
- You have allowed The Resume People to rectify the issue within an appropriate timeframe